First of all, thanks to everybody who came out this weekend! We had a blast despite the tad bit of rain we had on the last day. Hope you all had a great time enjoying the great food, activities and performances throughout the 3 days. We’d like to take this opportunity to go through some very special people who made our event a success:
- Our Diamond Sponsors: RedFlagDeals, Trojan and JustEat.ca!
- Our Supporting Sponsors imomonet, Mindzai, Frank’s Red Hot and Mary Kay Canada!
- Our Media Sponsors blogTO, KISS 92.5, Spotlight Toronto and Economist and Sun!
- Our Equipment Sponsors Home Depot, HD Outdoor and Absolute Tent and Event Services!
- Our Videography Sponsor Norris Films!
- Our Printing Sponsor Sunville Printco Inc.!
- Our Food Sponsor Hong Shing Chinese Restaurant!
- Special thanks to Markham Fire and Emergency Services, Share Ontario, the City of Markham, WatFs Entertainment, paintlounge and Kylemore Communities!
- Our Chinese Media Sponsors Fairchild TV, Talent Vision, Sing Tao Daily and A1 Radio!
- Our Production Sponsors Shakedown and Show Systems!
- Our Programming Partners CCYAA, NBA3XCanada, Toronto FC, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Food Truck Eats, Kollaboration Toronto, Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival, and Paint-A-Thon!
Last but not least, to ALL our Power Unit Youth Organization organizers and volunteers! Without you guys, we simply could not have done it.
Well, this is it. Night It Up! 2012 is a wrap! We’ll see you all again in 2013!
One last note: NIU! Sponsorship Hunt 2013 is starting! If you are interested or know someone else that is, please contact Kester.Ng@Power-Unit.org!
Surprise! On top of our NIU! 11 Day Giveaway, we’re having a Trojan Prize Pack contest! The same rules apply for this contest, except this is limited to participants 18 years old or older:
1) Comment on this blog post about the question.
2) Retweet @Nightitup for an extra chance to win.
The question is: What is your idea of an “ideal date”?
(Please make sure there’s nothing that your moms wouldn’t want to read in your answers )
The deadline for this contest is 12:00PM on Saturday, July 14th. You can pick up your prize at our merchandise booth at booth K6. Good luck!
This is it! Our final stretch as we get everything set up for tonight! We’ll be up and live at 7pm! See you there!
Lightbulbs galore! We’re all ready for after dark!
Stenciling the basketball court on!
Our organizers are getting everything set up as we speak!
In case of fire… we’re ready!
Rows x rows of tents…
Again, the event will span over the course of the following 3 days with the following hours:
Friday, July 13, 2012 from 7:00PM – 12:00AM
Saturday, July 14, 2012 from 12:00PM – 12:00AM
Sunday, July 15, 2012 from 12:00PM – 8:00PM
Only one day away from Night It Up! Have you decided how you’re getting here yet?
If you are driving…
You can park in the green area on all 3 days of the event.
On Saturday and Sunday, you can also park in the orange area.
If you’re taking the free shuttle bus…
Please refer to the map above for the shuttle bus route and times. The arrows show the bus route and there are 3 stops. It will come every half hour!
You can find also this information under the “Getting Here” tab at the top as well. See you all soon!
Feeling hungry already? No worries! Just-Eat has got your back. Order food delivery online straight from your comfy chair! http://just-eat.ca allows users to order their favourite takeout and delivery meals online. Offering over 1500 restaurants choices in locations from Greater Toronto Area to Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa and Calgary. Best idea ever right?